Dorado Beach East is one of the most highly sought-after private communities within the Ritz-Carlton Resort. This property sits on the Forrest cluster, which is nearest to the beach and Rockefeller trail. The two-level main residence showcases six bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and one powder inside. There is an open floor plan with a double-height living room, eat-in kitchen, pantry, and wine cellar. The residence has Fiandre floors and modern decor with full glass doors to the outside. It is a contemporary, tropical residence with all the details of a luxury and comfortable home. Open your senses to a great experience!
The Private master bedroom suite door was inspired from the geometric compositions of Pete Mondrian, and the door and the stairs railways were created from native wood. The master bathroom includes a bathtub overlooking lush landscaping connecting with the exterior, dual rain shower heads, a private heated Jacuzzi, green house for orchids, along with an accommodating custom-made his and hers walk-in closets, Giellese furniture and built-in shelves. The upstairs has 2 other en-suite bedrooms with walk-in-closets, a private family room, gym, and steam room. On the main floor there is another en-suite guest room, laundry, service area and service room.
The spacious outdoor area is filled with a tropical, exotic organic-shaped design, bamboo, big palm trees of different species, orchids, bromeliads, and green and exotic flowers. It serves as the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family, featuring a pool, Jacuzzi, additional bathroom, and sitting and relaxing areas with Gandia Blasco outdoor furniture. There is an exterior stainless-steel kitchen with a wasabi marble counter, Coyote smoker, and hybrid BBQ and grill (gas and carbon).
More notable house details include:
• Italian Snaidero Kitchen with Calacatta marble countertops and backsplash, Counter with 4 Cherner stools
• Subzero, Wolf, Miele kitchen appliances
• Living room furniture and tables are from Artefacto, armchairs designed by Piegatto, rug from Roche Bobois and Soneman chandelier.
• Dining room table Jean Marie Massaud for Poltrona Frau, Natuzzi chairs, costume made console in glass and Mooi chandelier.
• All the indoor doors are Polyform
• Electric window treatments in the family, kitchen, dining room
• Master suite Helen Hunt electric window treatments
• All the windows have an anti-reflective treatment, certified for a hurricane up to a category 5.
• A five-vehicle garage is ideal for car lovers, with 2 hydraulic jacks
You will have exclusive access to amenities such as top golf courses, spa sanctuary, fitness center, biking trails, water sport facilities, beaches and more. Only a 30-minute drive away from San Juan. Experience the epitome of resort living while still being in close proximity to the city!